Четверг, 09.05.2024, 00:21 Приветствую Вас Гость

Warhammer® Online

Главная | Регистрация | Вход | RSS
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Официальный форум гильдии Мистик » Академия гильдии » Механика игровых классов » Choppa (Lets make some WHAAAG)
Choppa
gloticДата: Понедельник, 22.06.2009, 03:18 | Сообщение # 1
Рядовой
Статус: Offline
“Ama da biggest one cause ama have da biggest basha
Nobody can stop me
Whaaaag! “

First of all I have to say that I have no experience playing MDD at all.
When I decided to create who-russia account I’ve have a question what am I want to get
I’ve already have a great tank SM (and I think it’s a best tank character) and DoK (awesome healer character) so I wanted to make some new one. After some discussion on the war. alliance I’ve decided to choose choppa as a one of the best MDD character as I thought.

So this topic about my impression and ure advices are welcome ))
So I’ve successfully finished T1 with full influence bar and unlocked title on 100 RVR killing on 6 lvl and what can say…….
I think Im falling with love to this character it’s awesome career for DD.
I’ve successfully killed 2-3 players without any heal except my potion. Tanks, healers RDD not a problem for choppas at all especially after 10 lvl when we received charge and mass detaunt spells. As for MDD well it’s difficult for me now WL and WH killed me faster.
I read a lot about absolutely fantastic AoE spells of choppas and yeah its true. But as for me i prefer to use single target abilities.

For example when I see any healers or RDD I turn on charge and…thats all. They cant run out from me, then hit to -40% to moving and back stab (I don’t understand Russian name of this ability) So I go behind enemy players and hit-hit-hit…it’s important to be behind even when characters are moving.
In case of tanks I start my furious attack to hit on decreasing toughness and then back stab again.
Of cause when i fight against an army 8)) I spam AoE ability and always moving around the group. I think it’s important to note cause in this case it’s harder to focused on me and I have a chance to make some chaos in a order structure.

So here is some example. I have a small party with BO (our mate unfortunately I don’t remember his nickname) and dumbest DoK i’ve ever seen )) So we fight against full party of order (2BW, WP, RP, 2KoBS). And do u know what…we won 2/3 at all the fights. When Bo controls tanks whish tried to focused DoK I’ve killed healers and try to get BW. Yeah I was killed often more often than BO or DoK but this deaths was full of enemies blood.

So i would be glad to hear some advises about t2 gaming.

ЕреллилДата: Понедельник, 22.06.2009, 08:01 | Сообщение # 2
Сержант
nice manual! only for russian peoples! :))))

spaceborisДата: Суббота, 04.07.2009, 16:53 | Сообщение # 3
Подполковник
naah... it's only t1-t2 ) T4 BWs will burn you in 5 sec... Or faster ) You need 2 personal healers... Then you will be a KillMachine )) 1500-1800 AoE crits... 2k+ crits on single-target... yum-yum )) Advices? Go and kill them all. If you can't this time, res ur fuckin ass at the warcamp and go again. Until you hit 40/40 go for AoE build.. After this you can respec to single-target build.

"Backstab" called "Go For Da Soft Spot" in original. "Hit da soft spot" from russian version =)

Life is a 3D blasphemy...

Официальный форум гильдии Мистик » Академия гильдии » Механика игровых классов » Choppa (Lets make some WHAAAG)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: